1. Put the turbine in st aubins bay to make clean energy. Have solar panels on all new builds.
2. Take the old residential buildings off the listed buildings list so double glazing can be installed. Also that all residential buildings and installed heating.
3. Recycle island wide by law. Every household and every business. Also look to recycle butter tubs, ice cream tubs, bread bags. Aersole cans if they can be.
4. Take GST off electric cars as this will give people more of a incentive to buy them.
5. Electric buses only for the small buses. The double decker ones as hydrogen.
Why the contribution is important
Cause it's simple and easy
by Ourjay1984 on February 12, 2021 at 01:16PM